Nur Raudhah says ,

whooooo !
welcome to muah blogg .
do enjoy ur stay here ,
dont forget to leave a tag !
gooodbye ! (:

Saturday, May 1, 2010

HEEEEYYY!!!

ABOUT A girl call A---------------- okay i dislike her. Even though shes pretty , SHE BOASTFUL! she was my bestfriend ONCE. Not anymoreeeeee=P
At first shes a shy person but nwww STEP SHY KONON. bleh~
hahahhahahhhahahah I dislike her. hw i wish i cud smack her already.

Okay im sorry if talk too manymany. :D its just that, THATS HW I FEEL ABOUT HERR~~~ muahahaha.

Okayy soo im nw waiting fr My Mum to wake up ! Later she wake up alr we go buy my NEW SHOEEEES*smilesss. YAAAAAAAY! then we go top up My Ez-link card cuzz nw im currently taking Public Bus to school. Thennnn go shoopping...
WOOOOOOOO~ but my mum work... [night shift] sooo must go hm by 6[like dat]:(

oKayy. TATA~

SMILESS,
raaaauuu

No comments: