Nur Raudhah says ,

whooooo !
welcome to muah blogg .
do enjoy ur stay here ,
dont forget to leave a tag !
gooodbye ! (:

Friday, May 28, 2010

Heeeeelo~
Everyday at school i Must See dat stupid A------------
Shes soo arrogant. I hate her damn muchh.

okay so about my results of SA1.
i FAIL MY MATHH. urghhh damn it!
lucklily my parents nvr scold [except for some nagging].
And NOOOOOOOOO! next week is the last week of school. i dun want June Holidayss.
later CONFIRM it would b very boring at home STUDYING.
BLEH~ [blame me for failing math]
MATHHHHH.
okk. soo 26th May[past] was my mum's bday.
so tmrw My family and i are going Out to buy bday present!!!!
Hmm. So tday i went to research about Korea ppls.
I found put that most of them went for PLASTIC SURGERY! about 90% like dat:O I wonder if its truee..


Okay enough of chatting. im gonna do more research about them soo BYE~


-RAUDHAH

No comments: