Nur Raudhah says ,

whooooo !
welcome to muah blogg .
do enjoy ur stay here ,
dont forget to leave a tag !
gooodbye ! (:

Saturday, January 1, 2011









HEY


Happy New Year Readers ! Hmm , on the 4th of January , school is starting! Im scared that i wont make any friends . Well, its bcuz' , i aint that , pretty,smart or either friendly. TskTskTsk.. Haish. Dont y'all feel sad cuz' school's starting? I do. Aghh. I will seriously feel nervous to even step into my new school !

But i love my school uniform :D hehe. And do you know the mixed feelings of Nervous&Excited ? Im feeling that now. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, Idk for whhhhhhhhut. Kay , Im talking SHITAZXZXZZXZXXZC here.



Actually, Im trying to make this post long. HAHA. (Tapi tak menjadi)

Fuck , I just remembered that I haven't iron my school uniform yet. Hah. Well , who cares ? xD Oh and i went out with Sabrina&Aisyah last Wednesday. Fun lah ofcourse ! Hahahahhahahahahah . K. So we went out to watch movie, thn we go try out our nail polish ard Open Plaza and we ate . Zwooooooooooooosha ~ K nonsense.

Well, since i have nothing to say anymore, i wanna go iron my clothess .


CHIAO PEOPLE ~



Rau

No comments: